Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My New Credit Card

I have been battling with Experian, one of three major credit bureaus in the country. The fools there for a long while had no credit history for me. Because of this idiocy, I was denied recents attempts at acquiring a second credit card.

However, after many phone calls, unhealthily high levels of blood pressure, and rants about what is undoubtedly wrong with the world, I finally got Experian to put the correct accounts on my credit history. Afterwards, I again applied for a credit card.

I stand before you now a triumphed man. I am now the proud owner of a new silver credit card. My old one must no longer be lonely anymore. This has reconfirmed my belief that sometimes the forces of good really do win!

2 Comments:

Blogger Fred Hudson said...

You should a poster boy for persistence.

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should.

I tell ya, when I get it in my mind that I'm not gonna lose, by George, I don't give up!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home