Saturday, November 08, 2008

True at First Light

My mind is clearest first thing in the morning. The truth comes at first light and then recedes slowly as a day progresses. If you wish to know what I truly think about anything, ask me in the morning.

Just before 7, I see that we are in for a beautiful day in Shelby County. This is welcome after the dreariness of yesterday.

The election is over so I can't draw energy from that. My football team is not doing so well this year so far. I'll just have to draw my energy from the lovely fall weather.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the truth, if it ever comes, comes for me in spurts. I cannot predict when I will receive the truth, as you can. It just hits me sometimes when I'm not looking.

9:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love fall weather, too. I just wish we had more daylight to enjoy it.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home