Sunday, December 14, 2008

Cold Sunday

It's a cold and sullen Sunday in Shelby County. Not much going on.

Freddy and I had lunch at Longhorn Steak in Tuscaloosa yesterday after Freddy did his part helping a needy family down there. He took the family food and to shopping trips to the local mall and Target. How wonderful.

Then at Brunos after returning back here I heard that Auburn had named Gene Chizik as its new football coach. I knew immediately this choice would be controversial, and it is. Only time will tell if it's a good choice or a major mistake.

The economic news continues to be grim. We keep going.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it will be a long while before I come to terms with Chizik's hiring. I try not to think about it because it makes me riled.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home