Saturday, August 16, 2008

In California (3)

This is my last day in California. I have been here since 8/8. Early tomorrow morning I will wing my way back to Alabama.

I am always amazed by the sheer mass of people in San Francisco. The population density is amazing.

The cooler weather has been refreshing. It's like Alabama Fall here.

In San Francisco you see the homeless. They are more visible here than in any other city I've been to. Do other cities send their homeless to San Francisco?

Since I've been here I've lost track of the news, I've not followed the Olympics, and more important, I've haven't closely followed Auburn's preseason football practice. I look forward to getting back into the normal swing of things.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I were in San Fran. The heat here is excruciating!

11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home