Saturday, May 09, 2009

It Seems

It seems that the rain will never stop. More rain is forecast for today. It's muggy outside already. Another bad hair day! The new Star Trek movie is getting good reviews. I have never been a Trekie. Sorry. Somewhere we have a box of Star Wars cards. I wonder if they are worth anything. Alabama's First Lady is autographing her recipe book at the Summit B & N today. Moyna is sending me for a copy.

So this afternoon I get the signed copy of Patsy Riley's book from the Summit. I must say that Alabama's First Lady seems like a really nice Southern belle. You can't help but like her personally. Moyna seems to like the book. She is thumbing through it as I write these words.

The Summit was packed with an artist's show going on. Parking is at a premium.

I am back safe and sound.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll probably go see Star Trek. My neighbor has been binging on the original series in preparation for the movie. He went Friday to see it.

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home