Sunday, March 01, 2009

Snow!

6:30 - I rise to see snow peppering down. It looks lovely out our front windows

8:00 - I go out to see what's going around Pelham, and the answer is not much!

10:30 - Moyna's folks call. Her Aunt Marge died several days ago. She was buried yesterday in Turlock. Mom O'Riley entertains Moyna talking about who showed up for the funeral, what everybody looked like and what everybody said to everybody else. Isn't this the way it always is? When families get together for funerals everybody walks away talking about everybody else, making sharp comments.

10:54 - Not long ago I thought the snow had ended. Now it's snowing full blast.

11:34 - As usual for us Hudsons, we start watching bowling on ESPN. Bowling has always been the family sport.

12:23 -While watching the bowling, we see that it appears that the snow has stopped.

12:54 - The sun comes out. The snow party is over I guess.

1:30 - Out and about again, I see that the snow is melting rapidly. The only snowman I see is in front of a house on Cross Creek Trail as I leave our village.

4:30 - I pick up din din from Cocina Superior at Brookwood. We like it! It seems that water is flowing and dripping from everywhere. That snow sure melted rapidly.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home