Sunday, February 15, 2009

What's Going On?

I like to know who I'm dealing with. Whether it's business or just human interaction, I like to know something about who I'm talking to. What's your story? Where did you grow up? Where did you go to school? What's going on in your life that you'd like to talk about?

My druggist Tom grew up in Southern Mississippi, did his undergrad at South Alabama, and stayed in Birmingham after he graduated from Samford pharmacy. He's an Ole Miss fan. He's the best pharmacist I've had, always checking for deleterious drug interactions and asking how we're doing. A good man.

The cashier at Wal Mart has an aching back. Nothing she's taken so far has helped. Backs can be tricky things. I hope she gets it checked out and everything is OK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home