Friday, February 20, 2009

Call for a Muse

I noticed that I have been woefully absent from blogging. Indeed, I must confess that I have been on a blogging sabbatical.

I have not had anything to say. Sometimes that happens Fred tells me: As with all great writers, the words can flow without the least bit of force, but they can also suddenly disappear like the inhabitants of the colony of Roanoke.

I cannot explain it.

If you have a suggestion for something I could write about or just a random thought about anything, I encourage you to comment on this post with the hope that it will spark something imaginatively literary in me. Any and all comments, statements, reflections, abstractions, hypotheses, theses, antitheses, syntheses, summations, ruminations, declarations, meditations, and inspirations are welcome.

3 Comments:

Blogger Fred Hudson said...

I say write about what you see, what is going on around you, what pops into your mind. By mindful of your surroundings.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Fred Hudson said...

Calling for a muse seems to be a muse in itself.

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say, just make things up. No one knows the difference. You are 45 minutes away, anyhow. We will never know if you really ran into a lady carrying a peacock in her back pocket or if you chatted with a singing postal worker as he brought you a check from Ed McMahon. Just make it up, I say.

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home