Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Trip to Tennessee

I returned yesterday from visiting my friends in Tennessee, Dave and Jen. I had a fun time, as I always do.

Dave and I both love to play poker, so we played heads up Friday night, then he had about six people he knew come over Saturday night to play with us and Jen. I probably didn't play very well, and didn't catch a lot of good cards; I lost $15 both nights combined. Sunday night he took me to a cash game at the bowling alley, where I won back the money I lost. It's always fun to play cards with Dave.

We also like to play frisbee golf. Saturday we played two of the courses in Knoxville, and Sunday we played a third course. Sunday was especially a work out. Besides playing the frisbee golf course twice, Dave, Jen, and I did a five mile hike in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park that morning. It was a lovely walk. I got to see a deer during the hike.

As always, it was a fun and busy time with Dave and Jen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home