Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Clue to The Truth

I do not know if you learned The Truth Friday, but here is my experience. Take it or leave it at your own risk.

I ate the semame chicken combo, as I always do at Lai Lai, with an egg roll and wantons. It seemed like any other ordinary meal. That is, until I opened... (pause for heart thumping reveal) the fortune cookie. My message read: "Tell those you know that The Truth is inside yourself. You must know where to look."

I do not know what this means, except that it must a clue to the mysterious message Fred uncovered in Auburn. It, whatever "It" is, must be trying to get us to understand something. But what?

If you discover any further clues or develop any insights into this situation, please post or comment on this blog. I am beginning to worry about this. I think the best way to combat this enigma is to work together.

1 Comments:

Blogger Fred Hudson said...

Dylan famously claims that the truth is blowing in the wind. I'll start with that comment from the 60's.

5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home