Monday, October 23, 2006

MOYNA'S RAMBLINGS

October 23 - Yesterday would have been my mother-in-law's 94th birthday. She passed in December of '96, so it's been almost 10 years; it's so hard to believe that much time has gone by. Time really does go by faster & faster as one gets older.
I worry about my parents more & more as each year passes. My mother turned 82 in May and my father turned 88 in April. They still get around and "do for themselves," but they are beginning to slow down some. Fred always says that my father's mind is sharper than his...and he wishes his mind would be as sharp if/when he reaches that age, but doubts that it will!! Aging just isn't one of the most fun things about getting older...!!!
October is almost over - yippee!!!! As I said earlier, it's not one of my favorite months. Only two more birthdays to go - my nephew Eric (who will be 35) and a girlfriend I've known since I was 4 - Josie, whose birthday is on Halloween...
Even though I don't care for October, the month has been great weather-wise. It's been cool, CRISP, and sunny. I wish it would be this way all year... Unfortunately, humidity dwells here in the South, and I don't believe it's going anywhere. I know "All things are possible with God," but I just don't have enough faith to believe He is going to change/take away the humidity just for me...!
I guess I'd better end this rambling here, and save some for later. Fred is thrilled that I want to contribute to the family blog, but I just had some free time with nothing to do! Two Fairfield police were shot this morning & one died. The other is still in surgery. All local TV stations have been doing continuous coverage, so I'm missing my ABC soaps... I know most people boo-hoo soaps, but I've watched them since about 1970, so I have to stand-up and just say it..."I'm addicted to the ABC soaps!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I arranged my college schedule so I could watch my soaps and when I worked for Wadsworth, we had a TV in the storage room so we could all watch our soaps - how great a job was that?! I'm sorry for the police, but when the coverage keeps saying the same thing over & over & over - about 50 times, just switching words here & there, for almost 3 hours now, it's time to resume regular programming.
Catch ya'll later!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

ray ban uk, michael kors, kate spade outlet, coach outlet, nike roshe uk, true religion outlet, polo ralph lauren uk, north face uk, sac guess pas cher, nike tn pas cher, burberry pas cher, nike free, coach outlet, nike air force, nike blazer pas cher, coach purses, new balance, nike roshe run pas cher, coach outlet store online, vans pas cher, hogan sito ufficiale, ralph lauren pas cher, north face pas cher, true religion outlet, vanessa bruno pas cher, abercrombie and fitch UK, hermes pas cher, converse, true religion jeans, polo lacoste pas cher, lululemon outlet, michael kors outlet online, nike air max, jordan pas cher, nike air max uk, longchamp soldes, timberland pas cher, lunette oakley pas cher, michael kors, true religion outlet, mulberry uk, longchamp pas cher, hollister uk, nike air max pas cher, abercrombie and fitch, louboutin pas cher, nike air max uk, nike free pas cher

7:12 PM  
Blogger oakleyses said...

pandora charms, toms shoes, marc jacobs, swarovski jewelry, moncler uk, lancel, gucci, moncler jackets, converse shoes outlet, moncler, vans scarpe, canada goose outlet, juicy couture outlet, canada goose jackets, doke & gabbana, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton, pandora jewelry, hollister, karen millen uk, nike air max, thomas sabo uk, converse, canada goose jackets, sac louis vuitton, louis vuitton uk, juicy couture outlet, ugg uk, moncler pas cher, moncler, ray ban, canada goose, swarovski uk, canada goose, montre pas cher, moncler, louis vuitton, canada goose outlet, replica watches, links of london uk, moncler outlet, wedding dresses uk, coach outlet, canada goose pas cher, pandora jewelry, barbour jackets uk, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, barbour, bottes ugg pas cher, ugg pas cher, hollister, sac louis vuitton

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home