Wednesday, October 14, 2009

October

The only bad thing about October is that baseball is still played. I do not follow baseball, but I am tired of the season nonetheless. Does any sport seem to drag longer than baseball? Why does baseball need 162 games to let only 4 teams into the playoffs? Harrumph! I wish the playoffs would end soon. Bud Selig, please just call a cease and declare the Yankees champions. We are in the vortex of college football season, and that need not be muddled with pesky baseball!

1 Comments:

Blogger Fred Hudson said...

Good comments! I suppose that it's all about money. They should shorten the season to maybe 148 games and include more teams in the playoffs. I am a dedicated Yankee-hater. My only wish is that somebody other than the Yankees end up on top.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home